Sunday, April 8, 2012
Sharing is Caring
So this is where it begins: a Sunday night, scrambling to get together all the projects I could have easily done yesterday but couldn't find the motivation or desire to do. Amidst my panic and confusion I thought about how much better it is to share this grief and anxiety with others (that's you) and perhaps bring a little humor into your otherwise dreadful evening. And yes I know what you all are thinking: "If this guy is really an AP student how could he possibly have time for a blog?!" Well the answer for you is that I absolutely do not have time for a blog. But in a day and age where most teenagers procrastinate their homework with crybaby Facebook statuses about how their life is a tragedy because their phone broke or proclaim through Twitter their undying devotion to a cause that they will support for a grand total of two weeks, I have determined that the better course is a blog. Try to hold your gasps, but (here it comes) I am also writing it just because I really enjoy writing. Yes, it sounds kinda nerdy and probably a little weird... and it is, but hopefully you can find as much humor, satisfaction and, of course, procrastination in it as I can. I am Rand Hawk, and I am an AP student and a closet nerd... Who is procrastinating his topic summaries. And continues to type only so that he will not have to begin them. Ok, I'm done now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment